Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Phase 1 Promotion

I have received 4 World of Warcraft articles in spinnable format. I had these done in the format I call "allx3", which is basically rewriting all sentences 3 times each.

I also have a short description (about 3 sentences long) that is in the allx3 format. This will be used for RSS submissions and Social Bookmarking submissions.

Yesterday I finished submitting to more than 30 social bookmarking sites. That should give me good backlinks within a few days.

Next up is RSS submission. There are about 20 sites that I will submit to. After this, I submit articles to more than 25 web 2.0 properties before I submit a short video to about 15 video sharing sites.

Keep on the look out for an update regarding improvement of my site's SERP rankings!

No comments:

Post a Comment